The chromosome theory of inheritance; classic papers in development and heredity, edited by Bruce R. Voeller.
|Location||Call Number||Status||Consortium Loan|
|QH 431 .V58||Available||Request|
WRLC Shared Collections Facility
Chromosomes -- Collected Works.
Genetics -- Collected Works.
xvii, 229 pages illustrations 24 cm
1. The role of the nucleus in fertilization : Contribution to knowledge of the formation, fertilization and division of the animal egg / Hertwig -- On the beginning of ontogeny in various animals / Fol
3. The role of the nucleus as vehicle of inheritance : New investigations on the course of fertilization in the phanerograms as basis for a theory of inheritance / Strasburger -- The problem of fertilization and isotropy of the egg, a theory of inheritance / Hertwig -- The continuity of the germ-plasm as the foundation of a theory of heredity / Weismann
4. The continuity of chromosomes : Contributions to the knowledge of the cell and its life appearance / Flemming -- On the significance of nuclear division figures, a hypothetical discussion / Roux -- Researches on the maturation of the egg and fertilization / Van Beneden -- On the number of polar bodies and their significance in heredity / Weismann
5. The individuality of the chromosomes : A study of the chromosomes of the germ cells of metazoa / Montgomery -- The accessory chromosome-sex determinant? / McClung -- On multipolar mitoses as a means for the analysis of the cell nucleus / Boveri -- On the morphology of the chromosome group in Brachystola magna / Sutton -- The chromosomes in relation to the determination of sex in insects / Wilson -- Studies in spermatogenesis with especial reference to the accessory chromosome / Stevens
6. Mendel : Experiments on plant hybrids / Mendel -- Letters to Nageli
7. Mendelian genetics and the chromosome theory of inheritance : The chromosomes in heredity / Sutton -- The Mendelian ration in relation to certain Orthopteran chromosomes / Carothers -- Sex limited inheritance in Drosophilia / Morgan -- Random segregation versus coupling in Mendelian inheritance / Morgan -- The linear arrangement of six sex-linked factors in Drosophila, as shown by their mode of association / Sturtevant -- Non-disjunction as proof of the chromosome theory of heredity / Bridges -- Variations in Datura due to changes in chromosome number / Blakeslee -- Genetical and cytological proof of translocations involving the third and the fourth chromosomes of Drosophila melanogaster.
|WorldCat||Search OCLC WorldCat|
|WorldCat Identities||Voeller, Bruce R.,
Publication timeline, list of works, related names and subjects and other information
Export citation to: RefWorks